Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Niccole Simmons and I am one of the co-founders of 21st Street Urban Editing & Publishing. I decided to create this blog based on the many questions I get from aspiring authors, editors and self-publishers. This is a tough industry to navigate for a beginner and my intent is to help make the transition to successful author, editor or publisher, an easy one for you.
I would love to get your input on what topics you would like information on and will be happy to share what ever knowledge I have in the area of your request. Please send any requests for specific topics of my blogs to niccole@21streeturbanediting.com.
My first blog is going to be about getting started on your self-publishing endeavor so stay tuned and I hope I can be informative and helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment